Friday, August 7, 2009

Penultimate Week/ Address

This week has been perfect. I've worked about 50 hours, I've had many beers. I house sat and walked a dog. One night I slept for a whole 12 hours!

There was a job interview for this camp called Camp of Dreams--http://www.campofdreams.org/-- and I think I'd be in love with it if I got one of two positions. I might just come right back to Chi and stay for a few more years.
CORRECTION: Alamo does allow women to work the floor AND nobody gets commission.

I found out that Alamo Shoes does not allow women to work on the floor. They're only allowed to work at the registers. WTF? That is sexist ya'll! So now I can't shop there. Also, they didn't have the shoes that I want.

I had Turkish dinner which was fantastic. AND Issac was in town. I couldn't have asked for a better time.

I'm rambling. Pertinent info--I now have an address:

if you need it, let me know.

I should be working, so I'm gonna get to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment