Thursday, July 2, 2009

Deadline

So, I have 6 days. 6 days to make my final payment of $486 to United Planet. I dunno if I'll make it, but I suspect I will. See, this weekend, my favorite bar--the Poitin Stil up on Jarvis and Greenview--is hosting a bar-b-que. Carol's organizing the potluck, and I am putting a bunch of raffle tickets in to a box and shaking them around. I'll pull out three, one at a time, and 3 people will win 3 different cash prizes--$500, $100, $50. It is going to be awesome.

Here's the glitch. I bought 400 tickets, asked 10 people to sell them with me, but only magaged to get about 140 sold. Not bad. That means the odds are good! So come out. Buy a ticket and win some money!

This is the final fundraiser! That means the count down to departure has begun. 6 weeks and counting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment