Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Week 12

I wrote an entirely different entry for this week, but it isn’t interesting. Instead I’d like to know if you have any questions and if there’s anything in particular you’d like to see? Tomorrow we start the book project. Here’s the idea that I’m stealing. (I will add the pictures ASAP) I’ll keep you updated on that. I’m back in the doghouse with Jacque, so I don’t know where we stand on this book project or whether I’ll live in this house next week.


Oh, and the highlights of the last week: I received mail from China from Andi, another exchange from the states. That’s right, mail from China to Brazil addressed to me. Amazing. It was really nice to hear what another United States-ian exchange is feeling. I think we’re right on par.

Also, I got a call from the volunteer coordinator that said that I got a good report from Jacque (just before I pissed her off again), and I was invited to participate in a conversation in a city 4 hours away from Porto Alegre in 2 weeks. So awesome, that should be interesting. And I had an article published by my sending organization.

I had my three month panic, and I’m feeling better now. How was Halloween? Are there Thanksgiving decorations up where you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment